Ten handy facts for your perusal.
So, if you've arrived at this page it's probably because you're curious to find out a little more about me:
- I once got quoted in the New York Times
- I love shoes, especially Irregular Choice but since I adopted Holly Bobbins I'm more usually seen in Sketchers
- I have a beagle called Holly Bobbins who I adopted from Beagle Welfare 4 years ago
- I love cooking and will feed anyone if given the chance
- I have 3 children, Iain is 22, Abigail is 16 and Looby is 15
- As well as being a photographer, I'm also a writer, blogger and CEO of The Inspire Network, a networking organisation for amazing women!
- I truly believe you can never have a bad day if you take your dog to work
- I am mostly allergic to alcohol but Prosecco and Champagne are fine.
- I love musicals, Moulin Rouge, Wicked and Dear Evan Hansen are my current favourites
- I love travelling and do it as often as I can, if I could live anywhere I would move to Barcelona tomorrow
So now I hope you know just a little more about me but if you'd like a whole decade of history you can always visit my blog
... loading slideshow ...