So, if you've arrived at this page it's probably because you're curious to find out a little more about me so here are ten handy facts for your perusal.
- I recently got quoted in the New York Times
- I love shoes, especially Irregular Choice, however since Holly Bobbins came along, I mostly wear Sketchers
- I have a beagle called Holly Bobbins who I adopted at 5 months old from Beagle Welfare, first she stole my heart, then she claimed everything I have and the last 4 years of my life have been complete because of her
- One of my images was recently seen by millions of people all around the world, you might even have seen it.
- I have 3 children, Iain is 22, Abigail is 16 and Looby is 15
- As well as being a photographer, I'm also a writer and blogger and the CEO of The Inspire Network International, I don't often sleep and photography will always be my first love.
- My favourite thing in the whole world is cake, I offset the calories by running!
- I truly believe you can never have a bad day if you take your dog to work
- I am mostly allergic to alcohol but Prosecco and Champagne are fine.
- I love musicals, Moulin Rouge, Wicked and Dear Evan Hansen are my current favourites favourites
So now I hope you know just a little more about me but if you'd like more than a decade of history you can always visit my blog